HOW DOES INVOICE FINANCING WORK ?
Our service allows you to unlock cash stuck in your unpaid invoices rather than wait 30, 60 or even 90 days for your customers to pay. Select the invoice you wish to encash when you need it. Access to this immediate source of funding makes the task of managing cash flow much easier, as well as to provide for future growth.
- Improves your cash flow while working alongside existing funding arrangements.
- It is quick and easy to use using our online system.
- A single competitive fixed price agreed upfront with no hidden fees.
- Flexible with no fixed term contracts.
WHAT DOES IT COST ?
One simple fixed price agreed upfront – typically ranging from 1.5 – 3% of funds advanced per 30 days. There are no set up, exit or arrangement fees.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS ?
- Business must be actively operational for at least 6 months.
- Our starting level for invoice financing is $10k.
HOW DOES IT WORK ?
- You register online.
- Once accepted, you upload an invoice onto our online system.
- You receive up to 90% of the invoice value.
- Your customer pays Unocle back on a pre-agreed date.